Orders, Payment and Delivery
- Orders will be processed and posted as soon as feasibly possible – normally posting will occur within 24 hours of receiving confirmation of payment and delivery within 4 to 7 days of posting.
- All orders are subject to availability. Where the product is out of stock, Total Pool Tech will inform the customer as soon as possible and either provide a new expected delivery date for that order or part thereof, offer the customer an alternative product, or a refund.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars.
- All prices as well as VAT are subject to change without notice.
- VAT is included in the advertised price of the product.
- Any price discounts or promotions offered by Total Pool Tech will be subject to change without notice.
- Pricing on the website and in the store may differ, and these prices supersede any previous price lists. The current price is per the price list effective as at the date of taking the customer’s order. Any error or omission by Total Pool Tech in any sales literature during the sales process, such as an incorrect quotation, shall be subject to correction by Total Pool Tech without liability to Total Pool Tech.
- The cost of delivery is as per the delivery section of the checkout process on the website. The cost of delivery is as per on the delivery page of the website
- All prices are in Australian Dollars.
Payments can be made via all major debit and credit cards, as well as ZipPay.
Should a customer not be happy with a purchase, Total Pool Tech will happily either exchange the product(s) or provide a refund, on the following conditions:
- Please refer to Total Pool Tech’s Privacy and security policies for treatment of debit and credit card details. Returns, Exchanges and Refunds Policy · Total Pool Tech takes pride in the quality of the products and services provided to customers. Should a customer
not be happy with a purchase, Total Pool Tech will happily either exchange the product(s) or provide a refund, on the following conditions:
- The product(s) are returned within 7 days of the purchase being made.
- The products need to be in the condition they were purchased and returned in their original packaging.
- Delivery charges will not be refunded.
- Returns, refunds or exchanges are at the sole discretion of Total Pool Tech and will only be accepted with prior authorization from Total Pool Tech, except for instances governed by the Trade Practices Act of Australia. Returns, refunds or exchanges will not be made on clearance items.
- Where items have been ordered and the customer has cancelled the order; returns, refunds or exchanges are at the sole discretion of Total Pool Tech and will only be accepted with prior authorization from Total Pool Tech, except for instances governed by the Trade Practices Act of Australia. Acceptance of the cancellation by Total Pool Tech may incur a cancellation cost to the customer to cover associated costs incurred by Total Pool Tech. Where ordered items have already been dispatched, Total Pool Tech will not be responsible for the cost of delivery or the cost of return of the items.
- Where items have been damaged in transit, the customer must inform Total Pool Tech with 48 hours of receiving the damaged items and hold such items for inspection by Total Pool Tech or Total Pool Techs agents. The customer should allow Total Pool Tech reasonable time for the inspection of the damaged items.
The cost of delivery is as per the delivery section of the checkout process on the website.
- While Total Pool Tech places a high priority on its customer service, delivery times and dates provided by Total Pool Tech are only expected estimates.
- Total Pool Tech does not accept any liability for cost, loss or damage due to delays in delivery.
- Total Pool Tech does not currently deliver outside of Australia.
- Once items have been delivered they become the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Should the customer either not accept delivery, or not be available to accept delivery, at the prearranged time and location, then the client is liable for any consequential loss or damage, whether direct or in-direct, arising from the lack of delivery performance.